ANY is currently seeking a dedicated and organized Program Operations Assistant to support the National Director of Program Operations in the implementation of our Fellows Program in NY/IL/NJ/CA. This position provides critical day to day administration and project management to all components of the national program operations including internships, transfer, partnerships, and new e-learning initiatives. The Program Operations Assistant reports directly to ANY’s National Director of Program Operations and supports the national program operations team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is committed to ANY’s mission of supporting ambitious, first-generation college students
- Is excited about supporting a large program operation hands-on
- Is passionate about project management and operational efficiency
- A warm, collaborative work environment with a rich culture of support and feedback
- A generous benefits package (health/dental insurance, 403(b), FSA, three weeks vacation, etc.)
- Ongoing internal and external opportunities for professional development
- Connections to a large, high-powered professional network
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the national program operations team and directly support the National Director of Program Operations to deliver ANY’s Fellows program in four states
- Streamline and manage the internship database and its structure, including national partnership sourced internships
- Track national partner opportunities and monitor national partner dashboards; report out/remind local sites about upcoming deadlines
- Review partner opportunities and qualifications/requirements against ANY Fellow qualifications and ensure we share accurate information and relevant opportunities with our sites serving Fellows
- Use national dashboard to track, report and support internship outcomes on a monthly basis to help teams make data driven decisions about internship support and case management
- Manage Internship Support calendar and co-leads Case Support Training meetings’ internship sections
- Manage Fellow professional development grant distribution, including creating and distributing Salesforce reports, training staff on policies and procedures and troubleshooting questions from staff and Fellows
- Support the revision and creation of all internship outcome protocols, internship action plan templates, tools
- Coordinate all career day logistics and collaborate with relevant staff to lead the content and run of day for the event
- Provide administrative and day to day support to the Program Partnerships Director to support ANY’s Learning Management System (Canvas) and logistical support on transfer and college partnerships
- Support ANY’s new FirstGenU program by providing administrative support in all aspects of the program
- Prepare materials and communication for FirstGenU partnership meetings, support enrollment and conduct participant/data tracking; summarize
- Other duties as determined by ANY
- Between 0-2 years of experience, preferably in career counseling or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong project management skills and prior experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
America Needs You offers a competitive salary and benefits package. ANY employees receive ample vacation time and the opportunity to work with a talented team on projects that have a real impact in their community.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (subject line: Program Operations Assistant – Last_Name, First_Name). Please note that your application will not be considered without a cover letter. No phone calls please.
Salary for this position is in the mid-$40k range, commensurate with experience.
Back To Top